Tuesday 15 April 2014

My Highlights @ HNI T1 2014

Highlights so far this year

The subject area/s I am most proud of:
I am proud of how well I did at P.E when we did softball.
I am proud of how well I did technology with getting 8 gold points.
Something I am really glad about:
I am really glad that I got 8 gold points at film and media for tech
Something I used to struggle with but I am feeling better about:
I used to struggle to complete homework but now I feel that it is easier because I like the homework we do in this class.
Something I have worked very hard at:
Something that I have worked very hard at is getting lots of gold points
Something new I have learned or experienced for the first time:
How to play softball for the first time

What’s next?

Something I am wondering about:
When is the social?
Is maths is going to get harder in class?
Something I’d like you to know I struggle with:
Finding something that I struggle with.
What I need to be better at:
Remembering to bring gear or other items for things we are doing throughout the week.
Something I’d really like to learn or experience that we haven’t done yet:
Camp or some sort of trip somewhere to learn more about nature and native animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment